On December 2nd, Rypos held our quarterly TRU Dealer Webinar.
The topics included a review of recent CARB activity, ARB’s compliance regulation for DPF retrofits, our Carrier & Thermo King filter availability, information on warranties for remanufactured components, and Rypos' new product releases.
A summary of our presentation follows:CARB Update - CARB has confirmed the 2023 Deadline for Tier 4F enforcement for TRU’s below 25 hp. We believe they will likely not change the electrification extension but we feel we should know more in the first quarter of 2021 or after CARB's Board Meeting on December 10th.
- CARB’s regulations and deadlines continue to be in effect and applicable.
- Engine replacements are not be a viable compliance strategy on 2008 and newer TRU’s
- Rypos has inventory for Thermo King single temp and multi-temp units and Carrier Standard and Pre-XT kits.
Service Update - Rypos provided a reminder of the recent service bulletin required to conform to CARB regulations for the installation of the Thermo King Filter plugs and the Carrier filter flange.
- For current X4 opportunities contact us for a quotation, pricing will be valid through 12/31/2020. First shipments expected in late December, Installation and service support are available
- Rypos' Thermo King C Series Filter Products for engines under 25HP should be available for shipments in Q1 of 2021 timeframe. The existing technology is compatible with the C-600 TRU.
Rypos TRU Contacts
- Peter Ellison, West Coast Regional Sales Manager
- Ph: 949-395-4190 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbie Gorman-Dill , Inside Sales Representative
- Ph: 774-233-1018 email: email@example.com
- Peter Guzman, Manager, Customer Service
- Ph: 508-429-4552 cell: 315-382-4753 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Collins, VP Sales & Marketing
- Ph: 774-233-1035 cell: 617-548-5829
- email: email@example.com