On March 24th, Rypos held our quarterly TRU Dealer Webinar.
The topics included discussion on ARB’s compliance regulation for DPF retrofits, a review of recent CARB activity, our Carrier & Thermo King filter availability, and Rypos' new product releases.
A summary of our presentation follows:ARB’s DPF Retrofit Regulation for 2021 - ARB requirement for is 2014 and older TRUs to be ARB compliant by year-end 2021. Carriers that are non-compliant after this, will not be listed on ARB’s 100 Percent-Compliant Carrier List and means brokers, forwarders, shippers, receivers cannot hire noncompliant refrigerated carriers to haul perishable goods in California.
- Engine replacements will not be a viable compliance strategy on 2008 and newer TRU’s
- CARB’s regulations continue to be in effect and deadlines apply.
- Rypos has inventory for Thermo King single temp and multi-temp units and Carrier Standard and Pre-XT kits.
- Rypos' Thermo King C Series Filter Product, compatible with the C-600 TRU should be available for shipment in Q3 of 2021.
- For current C-600 opportunities contact us for a quotation.
To learn more about becoming a ULETRU Dealer, please contact Debbie Gorman-Dill, Inside Sales Representative at email@example.com for more information.
Rypos TRU Contacts
- Peter Ellison, West Coast Regional Sales Manager
- Ph: 949-395-4190 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbie Gorman-Dill , Inside Sales Representative
- Ph: 774-233-1018 email: email@example.com
- Peter Guzman, Manager, Customer Service
- Ph: 508-429-4552 cell: 315-382-4753 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Collins, VP Sales & Marketing
- Ph: 774-233-1035 cell: 617-548-5829
- email: email@example.com