Join Rypos and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) on Thursday, October 7th at their virtual One-Stop Truck event.
This will be an informative session for anyone that operates diesel-fueled transport refrigeration units (TRUs) and TRU generators on fleets operating in California. Attendees can access one-on-one assistance and exhibitors, and hear presentations on regulatory compliance, financial assistance, and new technology options.
Presentation topics for this online event will include:
- On-Road and Off-Road Regulations
- Vehicle & Engine Certification and Compliance Program
- Reporting into TRUCRS
- Heavy-Duty Inspection and Maintenance Program
- Department of Motor Vehicles – Commercial Vehicle Registration
- CARB Enforcement Inspection Demonstration
- California Highway Patrol's Basic Inspection of Terminals
- New Vehicle Technology
- Funding Opportunities
- Date: Thursday, October 7, 2021
- Event Time: 8:15 AM to 4:30 PM PST
- Designated Exhibitor Time: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM PST
- Register as an Attendee: ZOOM Registration
We look forward to seeing you there!