Join Rypos and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) on Thursday, January 20th at their virtual One-Stop Truck event.
This will be an informative session for anyone that operates diesel-fueled transport refrigeration units (TRUs) and TRU generators on fleets operating in California. Attendees can hear presentations on regulatory compliance, financial assistance, new technology options, and learn more from industry exhibitors.
Presentation topics for this online event will include:
- On-Road and Off-Road Regulations
- Common Truck and Bus Regulation Reporting Questions
- CARB’s Medium- and Heavy-Duty Zero-Emissions Programs
- Zero-Emission Technology and How to Electrify a Fleet
- Heavy-Duty Inspection and Maintenance Program
- Vehicle and Engine Certification and Compliance Program
- CARB Enforcement Inspection Demonstration
- California Highway Patrol's Basic Inspection of Terminals
- Funding Opportunities
- Separate meeting rooms with exhibitors
- Date: Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Event Time: 8:15 AM to 5:30 PM PST
- Designated Exhibitor Time: 3:15 PM - 5:30 PM PST
- Register as an Attendee: ZOOM Registration
We look forward to seeing you there!