Learn More about Particulate Filtration at our Lunch and Learns
With over 20 years experience supplying diesel emissions systems to world class customers, Rypos has become the premier manufacturer of active, electrically-regenerating particulate filters. This has brought extensive experience in power generation, transport refrigeration, port equipment, rail, and marine markets and made Rypos' Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) technology a sought after solution based on scalable technology and low cost of compliance.
In our position as a leader in the market of active diesel particulate filters (ADPF), with a reputation by regulators and customers as the best-of-breed manufacturer providing a "gold standard" solution we periodically hold lunch and learn sessions with engineers in various industries to help them better understand filter technology as a solution to reduce diesel generator PM.
During our lunch and learn sessions, we discuss such topics as:
- DPF Basics - The two step process of both catching the soot emitted during the combustion phase as well as burning it off through regeneration.
- Common Technologies - Strengths and weaknesses of both passive and active methods of filtration:
- Active DPF Regeneration Systems
- Indirect Heating Systems
- Load Bank Systems
- Duct Burner Systems
- Cost of Ownership - Differences in cumulative total cost and owner responsibilities for the various technologies during their lifetime.
- Verifications - Understanding Air Resource Board (ARB) and
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) verifications for gensets, pumps, ULETRU and other applications.
- Installation Considerations - Specifications and considerations when deploying DPF in various environments.
To schedule a lunch and learn webinar for your staff and to better understand our filter technology as a solution to reduce diesel generator PM, please contact Debbie Gorman-Dill, Inside Sales Representative at email@example.com.
- Bill Collins, VP Sales & Marketing
- Ph: 774-233-1035
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greg Korst, West Coast Business Manager
- Ph: 415-686-3043
- email: email@example.com
- Chris Avery, Power Generation Sales
- Debbie Gorman-Dill, Inside Sales Representative
- Ph: 774-233-1018
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org